You are invited to attend the 2013 Front End of Innovation EMEA conference, taking place 4-6 March at the Scandic Hotel in Copenhagen Denmark.
All too often, conferences become simply a platform for presenting what's already been done. Not FEI. Now in its 7th year, FEI continues to be the industry's trusted destination for putting the experience to work. FEI EMEA 2013 lives at the intersection of thinking and acting- a true catalyst for change.
Connect to relevant change and to relevant change-makers responsible for trends, innovation, design, R&D, and product development from all across the EMEA.
Choose from 7 Content Areas:
- Customer Driven Innovation Summit
- Innovation Execution
- Thriving in Emerging Markets
- Aligning Innovation Ecosystems
- Business Model Opportunities
- Design as an Early Influencer in the Innovation Process
- Future Trends Summit
The best Keynotes delivering expertise through storytelling:
- George Buckley, Executive Chairman of the Board, Retired President & CEO, 3M
- Vince Voron, Head of Design, Coca Cola North America
- Jean-Philippe Deschampes, Professor of Technology & Innovation Management, IMB
- Mads Nipper Chief Marketing Officer, LEGO
- Jean-Michel Coss'ry Chief Marketing Officer, GE Healthcare
- Jason Foster Founder & Chief Re-User, Replenish
Readers of this blog save 15% off the standard rate. Mention code FEIEMEA13BLOG to reserve this rate. Visit our website to register.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
The FEI EMEA Event Team
Stay in Touch:
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fei_innovation
Or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FrontEndofInnovation