Sign Up for Our Professional IASP - SPP/SMP Certification Exam Preparation Training
Prepare Yourself to Become SMP/SPP Certified and Gain More Visibility In Your Organization
This course is designed to challenge your thinking about the whole approach to writing and reviewing audit reports and to understand the benefits of a focussed VFM audit process and how to effectively measure the value added.
Specifically targeting significant areas of business opportunities in the audit programme can deliver major measurable benefits to the organisation whilst at the same time reducing the associated risks.
Benefits Of Attending
- Significantly enhance the impact of your reports
- Improve the acceptance and implementation of your recommendations
- Benchmark your audit reports against worldwide best practice
- Plan VFM assignments effectively and develop testing plans to ensure optimum coverage
- Provide overall assurance on the VFM assignment
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- This course will be particularly useful for delegates that have previously attended the – Essentials of Internal Audit
- It will also be very beneficial to any auditor or other assurance professional who need to significantly improve their reports or implement value for money audits
- Personnel in other functions who need a wider understanding on the modern internal audit role and how it can add business value
Certificates and Requirements
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an lnforma Certificate of Attendance for this course:
- Satisfactory attendance – Delegates must attend all sessions of the course with less than two hour of noted absence
- Active class participation - Delegates should participate during class activities and discussions
- If delegates have not attended all sessions, the Certificate will clearly state the number of hours attended
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delievered by Eddy
Eddy has over 20 years of strategy and business transformation experience acquired through various engagements in Middle East, and Europe.
Certified by IASP
The International Association for Strategy Professionals (IASP) is a non-profit professional society whose mission is to lead and support people and organizations through the promotion of a holistic approach to strategy management and by setting standards for strategy through thought leadership, professional development, and certification.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement