September 24-25, 2024
REUNITE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY TO OVERCOME THE UNIQUE RISKS & CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH COMPLEX THERAPEUTICS
Bridge the gap between niche markets and industry standards to accelerate towards a solution catered exclusively for specialty pharmaceutical companies focused on rare, ultra-rare and orphan diseases.
Compliance Frameworks to be Addressed to Cultivate a Top Specialty Pharmaceutical Organization
Analyze Recent Enforcement Trends, Regulatory Actions and Pending Policies
- Hear directly from leading attorneys and enforcement agencies spearheading the charge against healthcare fraud
- Stay up to date on emerging enforcement areas and policy updates
- Explore the top trends on enforcement radars and discover why it should be on yours
Interactive And Intimate Conversations on Top of Mind Topics
- In-Depth Pre-Conference Workshops: Uncovering Data Challenges in the New Digital Era to Enhance Compliance Frameworks and Deep Dive into the Patient Continuum – Remaining Compliant whilst Emphasizing Patient Centricity
- CCO Luminary Panel—Top Compliance Challenges and Industry Trends Facing Industry Leaders
- Policy Update on Drug Pricing Transparency
- Reassessing the Relationship Between Medical and Commercial Teams
The Only Specialty Compliance Event Uniting Life Science Professionals
The team is hard at work recruiting the brightest minds in Life Sciences. The current company list of confirmed industry leaders joining the 2023 faculty include:
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Zai Lab
- Appellis Pharmaceuticals
- Flagship Pioneering
- MorphoSys US Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim USA Corporation
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Emergent BioSolutions
- And more!
UNRIVALED INDUSTRY LEADERS PAVED THE WAY AT SPECIALTY COMPLIANCE 2023
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the Compliance Congress for Specialty Products
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact:
Derek Tagliarino: DerekT@informaconnectls.com | +1-212-600-3433
Associate Director, Compliance