The place to be for investment professionals across all asset sub-sectors
200+ attendees. 80+ institutional investors. 1:1 investment to fund manager ratio.
Our expert speaker line-up
100+ high-profile speakers at the forefront of private infrastructure investment will share the latest investment trends, challenges and practical tips on achieving returns in infrastructure and renewable energy.
Companies speaking in 2022 include Energy Impact Partners, Vantage Infrastructure, British International Investment plc, Asper Investment Management, BlackRock Alternative Investors, Manulife, InfraRed Capital Partners and more.
The best networking. The latest market intelligence.
Today more than ever, the infrastructure asset class attracts an incredible amount of interest from the investment community.
Gain a deeper understanding of how COP26 will reshape the investment landscape, hear the latest thinking on energy transitioning, the perennial issue of measuring and reporting in ESG & sustainability and more.
The Renewable Energy Summit offers an incredible chance to get into detail and understand the latest opportunities for investors in renewables.
Institutional investors confirmed to attend so far include...
- Abdul Latif Jameel Investment Advisory Services UK Limited
- BNF Capital
- Border to Coast Pensions Partnership
- Crédit Agricole Assurances
- Interogo Holding AG
- Phoenix Group Plc
- Racine Partners
- Single Family Office
- Swiss Life Asset Managers
- The Lewin Fund to Fight Women's Cancers
- Universities Superannuation Scheme
GPs confirmed to attend so far include...
- Africa Infrastructure Investment Managers (AIIM)
- Arch Emerging Markets Partners Ltd
- Asper Investment Management
- BlackRock Alternative Investors
- Denham Capital
- DIF Management B.V
- Disruptive Capital
- Energy Impact Partners
- Green Investment Bank
- Hermes GPE LLP
- Infinity Recycling
- Infranode AB
- InfraRed Capital Partners
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund
- Neuberger Berman
- OMERS Infrastructure
- Partners Group
- SER Capital Partners
- Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners
- Vantage Infrastructure
Skyline Policy Risk Group
An outstanding event with great presentations and plentiful opportunities to meet and network with other conference attendees.