The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC,
Information and requirements for sponsors & exhibitors
Welcome to the Sponsor Details for SuperReturn Middle East 2023.
Here you will find the relevant information and forms to complete for the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Cat Farrer
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Informa Connect Global Finance is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programmes to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants, exhibitors and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their stands, promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry.
YOUR LOGO & PROFILE
If you have not already sent us your company profile please provide the following:
100 word company description plus website address.
Please submit your company profile to Cat Farrer by return.
Alternatively, please confirm to the same email address if the profile currently online is correct.
This will be used in the electronic networking app.
Please email your logo as an EPS/AI file to Cat Farrer by return.
YOUR BOOTH & VIRTUAL BOOTH
We will provide:
- 2 Chairs
- Power Socket
If you would like to add any design elements or additional items to your booth you can contact our Audio & Visual team: Jason Booth
Please see below the collateral that my colleague, Sade Soares, will need to receive by the 9th October 2023.
- Logo (JPG/PNG): Lanscape,500px wide minimum, any height
- Company Profile:150 words maximum
- Website URL Link
- Facebook URL Link
- Twitter ID
- Instagram ID
- LinkedIn URL: It can be a persons or a company LinkedIn profile
- Background Image (JPG/PNG): 1920px x 1080px. Exhibitor backgrounds are used behind other content assets- please be aware that other contents will sit on top of this background so please avoid any text or logos and use a generic background image
- 3 (Optional) x Pre-recorded video files: MP4 format HD resolution 1920px x 1080px (5 Minutes or Less and 500MB)
- Title of Pre-Recorded Video
- Up to 10 PDF documents
- Title of PDF (Maximum 74 Characters)
- Description of PDF (Maximum 146 Characters)
You will then be given access as a booth representative on the platform to edit your booth before we open the platform to our attendees.
Onsite you will receive a QR code that attendees can scan to access the collateral on your virtual booth.
As part of your contract your allocated passes will be sent to you to register on our platform, Visit. If you have not received your login details please contact Cat Farrer
- Click on the link.
- You will receive an access code via email to activate your account.
- Click 'Team' on the left-hand-side menu.
- Click 'Add staff' to register your allotted delegates.
If you run your mouse over the “?” next to the personal summary it will show you how many you have used vs. have left available NOTE:
- Pass Registration Deadline: Monday 16th October 2022 (registration is required to receive access to our ConnectMe hybrid event platform and to appear on the event attendee list)
- Please make sure you use a unique email for each delegate, this is required to access the ConnectMe hybrid event platform.
- Speakers will be automatically registered, so please do not use your allotments to register speakers.
- If you have any changes to your registered passes please let firstname.lastname@example.org know and they will assist
- Individual joining instructions will be sent to attendees the week before the event