LPs at SuperReturn North America Virtual
The region's leading gathering for LPs
Attracting 250+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to learn more and do business.
Why 250+ LPs come every year:
The latest market intelligence
LPs from all over the worlds will join to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest investment topics.
Key topics being tackled this year include first time funds, co-investments, manager selection, T&Cs, impact of COVID on fundraising and more!
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities at exclusive LP-only sessions, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, breakout discussions, fund pitches and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate list with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs, keep track of your schedule and host them all on one platform.
Network with the best: A snapshot of the LPs attending this year....
- British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
- Rotary International
- Alberta Investment Management Corporation
- APG | Asset Management US Inc.
- BDC Capital -Business Development Bank of Canada
- Beamonte Investments
- Bessley Capital
- Bin Zayed Venture
- Calvert Foundation
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Capital Family Office
- Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund
- Congress Asset Management
- European Investment Fund
- Gilder Office for Growth LLC
- Hudson Hill Capital
- Ladd Holdings
- Merrimac Corp.
- Municipal Employees’ Retirement Fund
- NAV CANADA Pension Plan
- Old Mutual Alternative Investments
- Premis Advisors
- Project M Ventures
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Verdis Investment Management
ARE YOU AN LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you would like to register your interest to join us at SuperReturn North America Virtual, please contact Savannah Charles.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7017 5082
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds subject to validation.