LPs at SuperReturn North America
The region's leading gathering for LPs
Attracting 160+ LPs from around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why 160+ LPs come every year:
Created by the industry. For the industry.
The 2019 agenda and new conference structure was designed with the help of our advisory board to ensure that the SuperReturn brand remains true to its mission.
Fantastic networking opportunities
Discover new ideas and new opportunities from an LP-only breakfast, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with GPs, closed door sessions and more.
Early networking access
Be the first to access the full delegate lists for the event via our networking app, with exclusive access 4 weeks ahead of the event.
Arrange meetings with leading GPs and fellow LPs and keep track of your schedule using the MySuperReturn App.
Network with the best: A snapshot of the LPs attending this year....
- British Columbia Investment Management Corporation
- Rotary International
- Alberta Investment Management Corporation
- APG | Asset Management US Inc.
- BDC Capital -Business Development Bank of Canada
- Beamonte Investments
- Bessley Capital
- Bin Zayed Venture
- Calvert Foundation
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Capital Family Office
- Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund
- Congress Asset Management
- European Investment Fund
- Gilder Office for Growth LLC
- Hudson Hill Capital
- Ladd Holdings
- Merrimac Corp.
- Municipal Employees’ Retirement Fund
- NAV CANADA Pension Plan
- Old Mutual Alternative Investments
- Premis Advisors
- Project M Ventures
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Verdis Investment Management
ARE YOU AN LP?
We offer a limited number of complimentary passes to LPs, subject to validation. If you would like to register your interest to join us at SuperReturn North America, please contact Savannah Charles.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7017 5082
Please note that complimentary passes are only available to the following organisations: development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds subject to validation.