26 February 2020
Novotel London Waterloo,
Tax Treatment of Employment Related Securities
Gain a comprehensive coverage into the latest updates and implications of Part 7 of ITEPA for Companies & Private Equity Firms
Key Highlights Include:
The Forgotten Chapters – 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D and 4 of Part 7 ITEPA
- An explanation of what these chapters cover, and how they have evolved to combat anti-avoidance
- Adjustments to rights of shares held by employees – when these points can arise in PE situations (and pitfalls)
- Easements for Chapter 3C made in recent years
- How much turns on valuation?
ERS and Internationally Mobile Employees
- Complexities of international mobile participants in share plans
- Developments in HMRC approach
- Withholding obligations – a global approach
- Developments in UK corporation tax on share income
- Global share reporting
Management Tax on MBO’s
- Structuring trends and the impact for management
- Relevance of the MoU
- Latest thinking on Entrepreneurs' Relief
- The international perspective
- Disguised remuneration for close companies
Interested in Sponsoring this conference?
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.