Postgraduate Certificate in Agribusiness
Unit 1 – Introduction to agribusiness
Unit 2 – Agricultural science
Unit 3 – Farm management
Unit 4 – Agricultural marketing and risk management
Unit 5 – Agricultural lending
Unit 6 – The agribusiness supply chain
Unit 7 – International agribusiness markets
Unit 8 – Policy, agencies, regulation and the future of agribusiness
Unit 9 – Investment in agribusiness
Unit 10 – Modelling agribusiness investment
What you'll learn
- The knowledge and skills to lend, invest and operate in the emerging and ever evolving world of agribusiness
- Farm and agribusiness management skills, integrating production techniques, marketing, economics, accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing and risk management
- The interaction between marketing, finance, operations, and human resource dimensions of the food and/or agribusiness firm
- The current, critical issues facing managers of food and agribusiness firms and how they can be resolved
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a Postgraduate Certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Julian Roche to find out more.
The Mechanics of Agribusiness
This was my first online training course and I am very impressed with the contact I received from the trainer - any question i had Julian was happy to answer.