Postgraduate Certificate in Agribusiness
Unit 1 – Introduction to agribusiness
Unit 2 – Agricultural science
Unit 3 – Farm management
Unit 4 – Agricultural marketing and risk management
Unit 5 – Agricultural lending
Unit 6 – The agribusiness supply chain
Unit 7 – International agribusiness markets
Unit 8 – Policy, agencies, regulation and the future of agribusiness
Unit 9 – Investment in agribusiness
Unit 10 – Modelling agribusiness investment
What you'll learn
- The knowledge and skills to lend, invest and operate in the emerging and ever evolving world of agribusiness
- Farm and agribusiness management skills, integrating production techniques, marketing, economics, accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing and risk management
- The interaction between marketing, finance, operations, and human resource dimensions of the food and/or agribusiness firm
- The current, critical issues facing managers of food and agribusiness firms and how they can be resolved
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a Postgraduate Certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Julian Roche to find out more.