Sign up now for The Mechanics of Agribusiness training course
Gain the knowledge and skills to lend, invest, and operate in the emerging and ever-evolving world of agribusiness. As you work through the modules, the course will dissect and explain a world of commodity prices, fertiliser prices, advancing technology, and increasing investment levels. Covering technology, lending, risk, private equity, and public equity investment.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
What you'll learn
- Gain a thorough understanding of all major components influencing the global agribusiness
- Cover all aspects of the agribusiness sector, enhancing farm and agribusiness management skills
- Develop an appreciation for the interaction between marketing, finance, operations, and human resource dimensions within food and agribusiness firms
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
The Mechanics of Agribusiness
This was my first online training course and I am very impressed with the contact I received from the trainer - any question i had Julian was happy to answer.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.