Digital learning over 16 weeks
The Mechanics of Asset & Liability Management
Discover how Asset and Liability Management (ALM) enhances your organisation's financial stability, supports return diversification and helps achieve rating objectives
Sign up now for The Mechanics of Asset & Liability Management training course
Upon completion of this distance learning course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the key principles and core elements of Asset & Liability Management (ALM) within a bank. The course explores the fundamental issues and challenges (risk appetite, risk identification, and analysis, mitigants and controls, etc.) commonly faced in banking and finance.
Each module is delivered by a combination of specifically tailored course readings, screencast presentations, tests of comprehension, and case studies and is supported by an online forum that provides an opportunity to network with other participants and the course director.
What you'll learn
- All the key aspects of successful asset & liability management within a bank
- The fundamental issues and challenges (risk appetite, risk identification and analysis, mitigants and controls, etc.) commonly faced in banking and finance
- How asset and liability management contributes to the financial wellbeing of banks
- The key principles of Basel III, including minimum capital, leverage ratio, and liquidity requirements, including differing, UK, US and European perspectives
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.