The mechanics of credit risk analysis training course
Unit 1 - An Introduction to Credit Risk Analysis
Unit 2 - Credit Risk Applicable to Corporates
Unit 3 - Financial (Quantitative) Risks
Unit 4 - Cash Flow Forecasting and Modelling
Unit 5 - Pricing Credit Risk
Unit 6 - Collateral and Covenants
Unit 7 - Writing a Credit Report
What you'll learn
- Gain a clear understanding of best practice process from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective
- Understand the environment and industry a potential client operates in, from a macro level and appreciate the specific risks associated
- Review a company from a strategic perspective as well as management competencies
- Determine how to interpret financial statements for credit with a focus on the quantitative risks
- Project and forecast cash flows and financial statements
- Accurately review and understand different pricing methods
- Understand how to structure covenants which are beneficial for both the lender and borrower
- Develop international best practices for writing credit reports
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Andre Lanser to find out more.