Sign up now for The mechanics of credit risk analysis training course
On completion of this distance learning course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of all the key aspects of successful Credit Risk Analysis. With continued pressure to ensure the right lending decisions are being made and with an increasing focus on risks and potential exposure, this course will ensure your skills and knowledge are up-to-date and cutting-edge.
What you'll learn
- Gain a clear understanding of best practice process from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective
- Understand the environment and industry a potential client operates in, from a macro level and appreciate the specific risks associated
- Review a company from a strategic perspective as well as management competencies
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
The Mechanics of Credit Risk Anaylsis
Great course the trainer, Andre, was always on hand to answer any questions i had and helped me contextualise the content with my day to day job.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.