SIGN UP NOW FOR The mechanics of derivatives and financial products training course
This ground-breaking course will examine the rationale, mechanics and risks/ rewards for investors in a variety of financial instruments which provide direct and indirect exposure to these asset classes. There will be a focus on the way in which these instruments function, the markets and platforms upon which they trade, and the motivations behind the selection of such instruments in constructing an investment portfolio.
What you'll learn
- Emphasis on understanding how these instruments function, the markets/platforms they trade on, and motivations for their selection in constructing investment portfolios
- Covers primary financial instruments like shares and bonds representing major asset classes such as equities and fixed-income
- Comprehensive examination of derivative instruments, including options, futures, swaps, exchange-traded funds, and other collective investment products
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
Mechanics of Derivatives & Financial Products
Amazing, thank you. I have learned so much without having to compromise work or my home life. Great to interact with Clive on the forum - he has an answer for everything and his experience is invaluable.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of QuantMinds, the world's leading event series for quant professionals.