Sign up now for The Mechanics of Future Power Markets training course
This distance learning program equips you with insights into future market scenarios, empowering you to position your firm strategically for success. Capture the sustainable agenda, embrace the electricity challenge, and stay ahead in the dynamic world of future power markets.
What you’ll learn
- How power markets deregulate with consequential consolidation
- A detailed explanation of how markets work
- What the revenue challenges of wind generation are through forecasting and trading
- The optionality of different forms of generation coupled with storage and then integrated into the retail customer book
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance's customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.