Sign up now for The Mechanics of Health Economics training course
This topical programme will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of health economics, decision-making, and the interaction between the public and private sectors in health. With step-by-step explanations, case studies, models, and interactive exercises, this will provide you with the economic and financial expertise that is required to succeed in this vital part of the economy.
What you’ll learn
- How public sector resources are allocated and how to evaluate demographic, illness and medical data
- The structure and operation of the international pharmaceutical industry and evaluate how they interact with each other
- The role of budgeting and financial management within public and private sector healthcare and how to construct, manage and assess healthcare budgets
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
The Mechanics of Health Economics
Very enjoyable interactive course - it covered absolutely everything I needed, plus the case studies and modelling exercises were a real bonus.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.