Sign Up Now for The Mechanics of Loan Documentation training course
On completion of this distance learning course, you will have the tools needed to improve your negotiation, structure, and administration of loan documentation – including corporate loans, bilateral loans, and syndicated loans.
What you’ll learn
New tools and techniques to improve your negotiation skills
- How to identify areas of controversy that may need to be resolved in commercial negotiations
- Amendments that may be considered to reconcile borrower and lender positions with regards to differing objectives
- How to structure and administer the loan documents – including corporate loans, bilateral loans and syndicated loans
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.