The Mechanics of Mergers & Acquisitions
Unit 1 – Fundamentals of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Unit 2 – Valuation
Unit 3 – Synergy and control benefits
Unit 4 – Due diligence
Unit 5 – Financing
Unit 6 – Private equity M&A
Unit 7 – Integration and building value
Unit 8 – Negotiation
What you’ll learn
- Why most mergers fail to create value for the acquirer
- What action can be taken to avoid failure
- The different types of synergies and control benefits arising from a proposed acquisition and how to evaluate/value them
- How to value the importance of good execution, negotiation and implementation skills in achieving merger and acquisition success
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Roger Mills to find out more.