A Postgraduate Operational Risk Certificate course
In Partnership with Middlesex University
The Mechanics of Operational Risk training course
Unit 1 – Big Picture Overview
Unit 2 – People and Conduct
Unit 3 – Software and Model Risk
Unit 4 – Data Security and Business Processes
Unit 5 – Compliance and Regulatory Change
Unit 6 – Quantification, Scenario Analysis and Mitigation
Unit 7 – Risk Culture and Governance
What you’ll learn
- Operational risk best practice
- People and conduct
- Software and model risk
- Data security and business processes
- Compliance and regulatory change
- Quantification, scenario analysis and mitigation
- Risk culture and governance
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of RiskMinds, the world's leading risk management event series.
Find out more about RiskMinds' events, articles and interviews.