Sign up now for The Mechanics of Renewable Energy training course
Explore renewable energy in our Postgraduate Certificate course, The Mechanics of Renewable Energy. Benefit from IFF's global insights as you understand the technicalities of renewable energy transactions and navigate key issues.
From global energy perspectives to climate change discussions, grasp the who, why, where, when, and how. Gain insights into technical and political aspects of major renewable categories, aiding informed decisions. This course blends global perspectives with practical insights.
What you’ll learn
- How renewable energy projects are financed by both the public and private sectors
- Detailed renewable energy financial models
- The key contracts of renewable energy installation and use - construction, service provision, input supply, debt, operations and maintenance
- Project finance issues: tax, depreciation and accounting issues for project finance SPVs used for renewable energy
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
The Mechanics of Renewable Energy
Extremely thorough course - was surprised by how practical it was and how engaged it made me. I feel much more confident about the latest regulation, today's markets and the risks. Studying for the PG Cert is a real bonus for me too.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement