The Mechanics of Structuring Islamic Financial Products training course
Unit 1 – Overview of the market and its principles
Unit 2 – Goods Murabahah - Credit sale of goods
Unit 3 – Tawarruq/Commodity Murabahah - Application of credit sales to generate cash
Unit 4 – Salam & Istisna’a
Unit 5 – Ijarah – Leasing
Unit 6 – Musharakah, Mudarabah & Wakalah bil Istithmar (MMW)
Unit 7 – Islamic deposits & investment accounts
Unit 8 – Institutional risk and analysis
How you’ll learn
- Analyse the risk profile of different Islamic finance products offered in the market
- Explain the rationale and Shariah contentions (if any) for different Islamic tools in the global market
- Compare and contrast various Islamic Finance instruments
- Develop a deeper knowledge base for better product structuring and creation
- Examine Shariah issues in conventional finance products and suggest Shariah compliant alternatives
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainers Abdulkader Thomas and Shabnam Mokhtar to find out more.