The Mechanics of Transaction Banking
Unit 1: Financial Mathematics & Accounting
Unit 2: Cash Management & Role of Treasury
Unit 3: Working Capital & Liquidity Management
Unit 4: Account Services & Correspondent Banking
Unit 5: Capital Raising - Debt & Equity Markets
Unit 6: Corporate Agency & Security Services
Unit 7: Foreign Exchange & Commodity Hedging
Unit 8: Introduction to Trade Finance
Unit 9: Clean Payments and Documentary Trade Products
Unit 10: Contractual & Financial Guarantees
What you’ll learn
What you'll learn:
- New opportunities to diversify away from traditional lending and credit products
- How to counter the increased competition by new market entrants, particularly in the area of money transmission.
- To cope with new challenges related to increased local and global regulation relating to traditional balance sheet and credit products
- Tools to devise solutions for ever more complex customer challenges
- Which technological innovations to adopt
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Stephen Cosham to find out more.