SIGN UP NOW FOR The Mechanics of Venture Capital TRAINING COURSE
This course provides you with an understanding of what constitutes venture capital, who is involved and how they are involved. With an in-depth insight into the process, activities and skill set required as a participant from the development of an investment initiative through to exit.
What you'll learn
- The principles of venture capital, how they have developed among a diverse range of participants, with both for-profit and not-for profit primary objectives
- The importance of the finance lifecycle in influencing the nature and substance of venture capital activity
- The analytical frameworks used by leading venture capitalists to assess new venture opportunities
How you'll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of SuperReturn, the world's leading private capital event series.