The Front End of Innovation (#FEI11) Conference is only two weeks away! There is still time for you to join us in Boston, May 16-18th, and maintain your innovation edge.
- MORE VALUE than any other event. In just 3 days you and your team gain access to over 125 world-class speakers, over 75 content driven sessions, and over 750 industry peers - 70% from the client-side.
- All New CIO Panel: Insights from the innovation leaders: Colin Watts , CIO, WALGREENS, Jim Stikeleather, CIO, DELL, Jon Bidwell, CIO, CHUBB, Raja Rajamannar, SVP, CIO, CMO, HUMANA.
- Access to Speakers & Attendees Before the Event: All participants are given access to Crowdvine - an exclusive networking site where you can see who else is attending and set up meetings, customize your agenda, and make recommendations to speakers on what you'd like them to cover in their sessions.
- The BEST FEI Keynotes Yet: Including: Yao Yingjia, Vice President, Innovation Design Center, LENOVO CHINA, Designer OLYMPIC TORCH, John Kotter, The Konosuke Matsushita Professor of Leadership, Emeritus, HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL, Author, BUY-IN, Carlos Dominguez, SVP, Office of the CEO, CISCO
- Choose from 7 Learning Formats: Only attend sessions with the learning format that's right for YOU. Choose potential session formats, including: FIRESTARTERS, CHAMPIONS, STORYTELLERS , FISHBOWL, SANDBOX, COINS, GREENROOM.
- Five Conferences in One: In addition to the Main Conference, benefit from 4 full-day Monday Summits- the Annual Voc Summit, the Annual Portfolio Management, the Annual Service Innovation Summit, and the all new Social Media Summit- Empowering Real-Life Business Impact for Your R&D.
- Imagination Playground: We could tell you to be inspired, or we could inspire you. Explore possibility as you take a journey through a 'sensorium' built in the conference pavilion designed to inspire you through sight, smell, touch, and sound.
- Creativity in Business Matters: Don't miss Scott Belksy, Author, of Making Ideas Happen, who was named one of Fast Company's "100 Most Creative People in Business.'
- Event Executive Summary. FEI is the only collaborative event that offers a event debrief with real-time practical insights for you to take back to your company and share.
- Your Competitors Will Be There: We have over 250 different company registered to date. Click here to see who is attending. Do you see your competitor?
Don't miss out, register today! We will see you in Boston.