November 30 & December 1, 2022
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, Toronto,
Chairs’ Reception – November 29 – Fairmont Royal York
Find out what the industry is saying about The Real Estate Forum.
President, Americas, Professional Services
"The Toronto Real Estate Forum is a “must attend” annual event for everyone in our commercial real estate industry. The program brings together seasoned industry veterans and top talent across all sectors to share their perspectives about asset classes, trends, markets and opportunities. Keynote speakers include leading economists deliver forward looking trends – from both a Canadian and global perspective. TREF is critical to networking, professional development and personal relevance to our industry."
What The Industry Is Saying About Our Virtual Conferences
In-Person registrations are currently limited as we are working with Ontario social distancing regulations. However, we have had a lot of experience in delivering virtual events since March 2020 and we are sure that our virtual attendees will not be disappointed with the virtual element of the event.
In addition those that sign up for as virtual attendees automatically entitled to access to the presentations that are streamed to them over the course of the event until the end of 2021!
See below what our virtual attendees have shared with us over the past year and a half.
COMMENTS ON REAL ESTATE VIRTUAL EVENT SPACE:
- "The technology was amazing. There were games, networking, breakout rooms a database of important information. I don't think I even found all of the features that were available. It really was very good and I would prefer to have had a tutorial to learn where things were and how to access them a week before the next event." [an after note from the Team – this was in the early days of virtual and following this great piece of constructive feedback – the platform is now easier to navigate and tutorials are available]
- "Great conversation. Virtual experience was great. I did not have any expectations of how the virtual experience would play out but it was great and didn't feel like I missed out on anything compared to the in-person."
- "Great organization for an online event, very impressed with the platform. Well-structured with supporting visual. Overall great experience and looking forward to next year."
- "Technology was excellent, well prepared and executed."
- "Loved the online format. I attended far more sessions than I would have, had the conference been in person. Also, I felt more engaged with the speakers - being able to see them up close, rather than on a small screen while sitting at the back of a large room."
COMMENTS ON OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
- "I was lukewarm on attending this year but am very happy I did! Great job and thank you."
- "Given this has been a 'needle moving' year for everyone the content of this Forum is one of the most impactful we've had in years. Really enjoying and benefiting from the content and insights. Thanks to all."
- "The quality of topics and speakers was excellent. The platform and support was easy and engaging. Next best thing besides in-person. Well done."
- "Congratulations on providing a virtual conference in these challenging times. For a first ever virtual event, it surpassed my expectations. Well done everybody!"
- "Given the pandemic challenges it was fantastic that we had the event at all and those that participated seem to enjoy themselves."
COMMENTS ON THOUGHT LEADERSHIP:
- "Appreciated the effort and initiative it took to organize and deliver the Forum under such difficult conditions and found the speakers and the market knowledge they were able to convey in these difficult times very valuable. Thank you for your efforts."
- "Congratulations for an outstanding virtual conference that provided a lot of value to the participants and attendees. I’ve had very good feedback from my broker team that attended."
- "Excellent informative event, the market insights were invaluable and it was great to see a huge array of experts giving their views of the present challenging times and future prospects for their prospective businesses."
- "This year’s virtual conference was informative and very helpful to navigate a positive mindset for the next 6 months. It is always comforting to know you are not alone delivering services during a crisis. Our industry certainly pulled together during this global pandemic. Better days ahead!"
- "This platform gave us the chance to participate to a great event and keep healthy and safe. The fact that we can access the various presentations after the forum is great!"