Sign Up for Our Certificate in IT Service Delivery training
In today’s business climate, companies are striving for Business Excellence and even Customer Excellence. This means that your IT service has to support, and often even fuel, the required transformations of the business.
Unfortunately in practice, with a confusing array of IT best practices and frameworks, limited progress has been made in improving the contribution of IT services and their business alignment. Timeliness, fit- for-purpose, cost efficiency and transparency are still less than they should be.
Business managers are usually not too satisfied about IT performance or about IT transparency. Too often, this leads to adverse reactions such as improperly managed outsourcing actions. These may seem to reduce cost and improve delivery at first sight, but can easily worsen the situation, e.g. damage business flexibility and time to market, while only delivering sub-optimal cost benefits. Today’s businesses require a more practical, more effective and more aligned IT-improvement. IT itself needs to transform!
Benefits Of Attending
- Reposition your IT department by improving its impact on, and appreciation by, the business
- Organise effective IT relationship management and expectation management, rapidly improving relations with the business
- Measure the quality/cost ratio of your IT services and improve it
- Understand and apply all relevant improvement concepts from both IT industry and management sciences, such as COBIT 5, ITIL 3, core competencies and lean
- Understand what it takes for real IT leadership
- Propagate a self-steering IT organisation, to allow you more time devoted to strategy development
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
- CFOs, CIOs and IT Directors, IT Strategists and IT Governance Consultants
- Newly appointed CIOs and IT Managers
- Managers of IT Relationship Management, Managers of Service Management, change transformation
The course will commence at 9:30 on Day One and end at 16:30 GST (GMT+4). There will be short refreshment breaks and a one hour lunch break at 12:15.
The delivery of this course will be a dynamic blend of lectures, interactive discussions and group workshops. The course includes many real-life cases and experiences with lessons learned made available to delegates to benefit from managing IT strategically.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Fred
Fred is an international authority in the IT sector. He has written thought-provoking publications on the subject and has lectured on nearly all the continents, sharing his experiences with IT Directors, CIOs and other board members.
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement