#InsurTechRisingLive turns to a controversial technology, as Walid Al Saqqaf explores two sides of the blockchain story to evaluate whether the novelty has worn off, or if this innovation really will have the impact it seems to promise.
In this webinar, Walid reviews blockchain, it's evolution from POCs to pilots and production. He explores:
- The Gartner Hype Cycle and why people think blockchain is dead?
- Well, is blockchain really dead?
- The learnings from projects like Insurwave, B3i and Ethrisc - including insights on customer centricity, business cases, and why it looks like it’s all about the ecosystem!
- Where can blockchain go in 2019 and beyond - including the importance of looking at blockchain not in isolation and how it interacts with IoT, AI and Machine Learning
- What should you do today to prepare for a blockchain future
- Walid Al Saqqaf, Founder, Insureblocks