6 - 7 December 2021
SUSTAINABILITY, RESILIENCE & RETURNING TO PROFITABILITY
Reconnect in-person at the world’s leading conference for the global risk insurance community
FACE TO FACE AT LAST. HERE'S WHAT'S IN STORE.
Strategic themes on the agenda for 2021
Stay on top of key developments and changes impacting the industry with topics including:
- Sustainability, environmental concerns & ESG
- Business resilience: Survival in a low-interest rate environment
- Growing regulatory pressures in addition to IFRS 19 and Solvency II updates, investment risk, international product portfolios and emerging products
- Emerging risks, data risk and disruption
Network like never before
We know that after such a long time apart, you want to share ideas and collaborate with fellow risk managers in a way that has proven much tougher digitally.
For 2021, we have redesigned the face-to-face experience to include:
- Detailed case-studies and interactive workshops
- Extended Q&A time with speakers - ask the questions you need answers to
- Small interactive working groups for information sharing
- Extended time for 1-1 meetings
- Closed-door boardroom discussions
The smart event
Attend RiskMinds Insurance in person and get the added benefit of on-demand sessions included in your ticket price.
- Digital access to most presentations and panels on demand after the event
- An additional programme of online-only presentations
- The chance to access a content-rich and interactive platform designed for the global risk management community
Your safety is our priority
Our number one priority is bringing the risk management community back to a face-to-face event safely.
We are working with local authorities, venue partners and suppliers and continually adapting to the latest guidelines and safety protocol.
And we know there's uncertainty in the world right now that may be delaying your decision to book your place. So click here to see how we're giving you extra flexibility and peace of mind when booking.
Access RiskMinds International too!
RiskMinds Insurance takes place in the same venue as RiskMinds International in 2021 and your ticket will automatically grant access to both events.
Experience shared networking events and join more senior risk professionals than ever before!
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE ...
RiskMinds Insurance in numbers
of attendees are from insurance and re-insurance companies
CROs in attendance
Enhance your experience
The ConnectMe app helps you make the most out of your time at the event. Watch the video to find out more.
- View the agenda and set reminders for your must-attend sessions
- Take part in polls and interactive Q&As with speakers
- See who else is at the event, add new contacts and grow your network
- Schedule live and virtual meetings
- Scan QR codes to collect information from our sponsors and partners and store it easily in your virtual delegate bag
Discover the steps being taken to run RiskMinds Insurance as sustainably and socially responsible as possible including:
- FasterForward to zero - Informa's commitment to net zero carbon
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Dedicated content on sustainability & impact in investment management
- Wellbeing and accessibility
RiskMinds Insurance in 60 seconds
The same RiskMinds Insurance. Now taking place online.
Discover what to expect from the virtual edition in 2020.
Climate risk analytics: Creating resilient infrastructure for stress testing and modelling
As we ramp up on initiatives from regulators and banks for climate risk regulations, net zero commitments, stress testing, and managing stakeholder expectations, the financial industry is seeking data, methodologies, and execution details on how exactly to address these. In particular, regulatory climate risk stress testing/ scenario analysis is dominating the risk manager’s agenda. The reality is that there is little uniformity of approach or actionable clarity on how exactly to proceed.
In this webinar, we explore industry issues and challenges in building and using models for climate risk and how advanced analytics and technology can go beyond identifying and managing climate risks to identifying growth opportunities.
Smart risk enterprise: How can risk managers enable growth and secure a competitive advantage?
The risk function needs to transform its operating model with new ways of working and digital at the core, while offering much needed assurance and catalysing the growth for the organisation.
In this webinar, we will hear from risk leaders who are heading such transformations within their own organisations and discuss:
- What are CROs’ approach and strategies to changing priorities?
- What are the key constructs of the future of risk enterprise, capabilities, skills, operating models, and more?
- What are the key challenges and success factors in driving a futuristic risk enterprise?
Developing an investment strategy to meet growing environmental, social and governance demands
With low yields continuing, it is an exciting time for insurance investment offices as purpose-driven investment strategies are formed to meet return requirements whilst aligning with ESG commitments.
In this webinar, our panelists will discuss:
- How ESG demands have changed insurance investment strategy
- How you can achieve alignment of new and existing investments with ESG commitments
- What risks ESG commitments create for insurance investment offices, particularly with respect to overarching net-zero ambitions
...and much more!
Get the latest event updates
Stand out from the crowd
We'll provide you the platform to connect with 200+ senior decision-makers.
Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
For information on your bespoke sponsorship role, contact email@example.com or call direct on: +44 (0) 208 052 0424.
The RiskMinds digital community
Keep up with the latest in risk management from our global network of experts all year round.
RiskMinds content home
The latest insights from thought leaders in risk management.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest articles, interviews, session recordings, and more, directly to your inbox.
Throughout the year we present hot topic webinars, focusing on business critical trends and new innovations.
Attend one, attend all, or attend just those that interest you.
Don't miss our quarterly eMagazines; featuring specialist articles and interviews only available to members of the RiskMinds community.
6 - 7 December 2021
Risk Management Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
6 - 7 December 2021