8 - 10 December 2020|Palau de Congressos de Catalunya,Barcelona
Where bold risk leaders turn challenge into opportunity
Product innovation. Sustainable investment. Business resilience.
The world's leading conference for risk managers within insurance. 3 days, 50 global CROs, 65+ speakers and 200+ senior attendees determining the future of risk in the insurance markets.
The world's leading conference for risk management in insurance
2020 strategic themes
- Risk management of the future: ethics vs compliance
- Diversity and risk management
- Risk management and acquisition
- Capital optimisation – what can you do to strengthen the balance sheet and future value of returns?
- Outsourcing and third-party regulation
- Culture and what role do you have to play?
Future for Insurance Leadership Forum
New for 2020! A one day forum dedicated to exploring leadership challenges and opportunities in business transformation & product innovation.
Debate key topics in panel discussions covering risk culture, ethics, conduct and compliance, educating the board, inclusion, diversity and more!
Hear our guest address: Inga Beale, Former CEO, Lloyd’s of London on turning challenge into opportunity and how bold business leaders need to play their part.
Operational resilience and sustainability
A focus on operational resilience:
- How can you better align operational resilience with the current business model and demonstrate you are a resilient business?
- Exploring business continuity planning, crisis management and enterprise risk
A focus on sustainability:
- How should insurers facilitate the move to a low carbon economy?
- Exploring sustainable capital generation, economic outlook and regulatory responses to sustainability
65+ expert speakers
65+ risk experts from within the insurance sector and beyond share their expertise.
Speakers confirmed include CROs, geopolitical experts, leadership and transformation strategists, regulatory experts, cyber security specialists and more.
Become tomorrow’s CRO today
Deal with the challenges concerning CROs today and in the future:
- How can the CRO better interact with the CEO, CTO, COO and other senior managers?
- How are CROs currently navigating market conditions?
- Strategy planning for insurers in a low interest rate environment
- Climate change risk and the impact on the insurance industry
Who will you meet?
Have the conversations that matter to you, with the people that matter to you.
Meet, learn from and share best practice with 200+ leading practitioners in the insurance industry from 50+ countries across 5 continents.
Attendees include CROs, senior risk managers, investors, academics, regulators and solution providers.
Bringing risk managers together
RiskMinds Digital Week | 16-18 June 2020
As markets are clearly more connected than ever before, we need to understand how the supply chain, credit, operational risk, project/people management, customer expectations, contingency planning, stress-testing, and more have changed in the aftermath of covid-19. Between 16-18 June 2020, we're bringing together our risk management community to discuss these issues and to find solutions to unanswered questions.
Hear from 65+ of the leading minds in risk in the insurance industry
Longevity Science Director, Chair of IFoA Mortality Research Steering Committee
Legal & General
RiskMinds Insurance in numbers
Get the latest event updates
Stand out from the crowd
We'll provide you the platform to connect with 200+ senior decision-makers.
Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
Please contact Josef Lanjri on Josef.Lanjri@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 7017 7037
YEAR ROUND CONTENT FROM THE RISKMINDS CONTENT HOME
Discover new insights, interviews and articles from our global network of risk management experts within insurance.
Risk Management Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
RiskMinds' learning partner, IFF, offers two, three and five day courses in London, a postgraduate certificate distance learning programme and unique learning solutions tailored to your business needs.
LEAD MEDIA PARTNER: FINTECH FUTURES
The premier publishing platform for the worldwide fintech community – providing daily news, analysis and expert commentary. Comprehensive, accessible and free.
LEAD MEDIA PARTNER
Official Learning Partner
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
RiskMinds Insurance is a CPD certified event.
Delegate attendees will receive a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk