Putting technological innovations in the healthcare sector under the spotlight - from virtual care to cloud-based IT systems.
Exploring the latest technological developments in healthcare, our panellists delve into digital solutions that increase efficiency, mitigate risk, and enhance customer satisfaction.
What are some of the most promising technological innovations to invest in?
Exploring the latest technological developments in healthcare, our panellists delve into how technology is addressing rising costs, changing demographics, evolving regulations, and industry consolidation with digital solutions that increase efficiency, mitigate risk, and enhance customer satisfaction.
From nanomedicine to virtual healthcare, hear from:
- Michael Wieczorek, Partner, Elm Capital
- François Robinet, Managing Partner, AXA Venture Partners (AVP)
- Michael Cole, Managing Partner, Global Neurohealth Ventures
- Alex Slack, Chief Investment Officer, Lauxera Capital Partners
Healthcare IT: what’s attracting private capital to this lucrative sector?
Health data, privacy and monetization - healthcare IT is a field that is seeing great advances in recent times. Our panel of experts look to examine the opportunities and the concerns surrounding healthcare IT - from cloud based medical records and IT-powered implantable devices to healthcare data use and insurance.
- Charles Boorady, Founding Managing Director, Health Catalyst Capital Management LLC
- Shane Chesson, Partner, Openspace Ventures
- Alexander Frolov, General Partner and CEO, Target Global
- Jean-Marc Patouillaud, Co-Managing Partner, Partech Partners
Interested in finding out more about the European market? Join us at SuperTechnology Europe Virtual, SuperInvestor, or SuperReturn International later this year. Head to the websites and find out more!