Plan Your Visit
Stay at the venue or at another hotel nearby
We have set up a HotelMap™ showing the venue hotel and nearby hotels, recommendations and special offers.
We don't use third party booking agencies
New Ag International does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the above links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are in no way affiliated with New Ag International and KNect365.
Networking - Evening Reception
The Opening Evening Reception for New Ag International’s 4th Biostimulants World Congress takes place in the ‘Cathedral of Cava’ – the home of Codorníu, a family wine-making business dating back 460 years and located a short drive to the west of Barcelona.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn about the venue’s grapes and to meet and connect with clients, develop new networks, solidify existing partnerships and be part of the Biostimulants World Congress Network! This glamorous evening is presented to you and sponsored by the Congresses Gold Sponsors: Agrinos, AlgaEnergy, Atlántica Agrícola, Bioiberica, Grupo Agrotecnología, Italpollina, Lida Plant Research, Seipasa, SICIT Group, Stoller, Sustainable Agro Solutions, Tradecorp, UPL, Valagro and Yara International.
Join us for an evening of local traditions!
- All delegates MUST register at the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya before getting on the coach for the transfer to the Codorniu.
Skip the queues and pick up your delegate pass as early as 14.00 on Monday 18th November.
- Coach transfers will leave the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya for the Codorniu from 17:00 to 18:00 on Monday 18th November.
- The journey will take approximately 45 minutes depending on traffic. The coaches will leave approximately every 15 mins.
- The return transfers from the Codorniu to the Palau de Congressos will commence at 21:15.
- New Ag International staff will be available to answer any questions on site and to direct you to the coach pick up point.
- Only Registered Delegates will be allowed access to the evening reception. Please make sure you wear your badge at all times.
Cathedral of Cava - Cavas Codorníu
Avda Jaume de Codorníu s/n
08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona)
Vibrant, modern, internationally renowned, Mediterranean, multicultural, entrepreneurial, open, friendly and stunningly attractive, with an outstanding gastronomic, architectural and cultural heritage. No doubt about it, we’re talking about Barcelona. Few cities in the world offer so many reasons to choose them as the best place to celebrate a very special event!
So, whether you're here for the duration of Biostimulants World Congress, or extend your trip to a longer stay, be sure to make the most of this exciting location...