11 - 12 May 2022
AFME European Sustainable Finance Conference
Europe's leading sustainable finance conference for banking and capital markets
Help shape sustainable finance policy, products and markets
At AFME Sustainable Finance 2022, you will join ...
- Capital markets experts
- Corporate issuers
- Institutional investors
- Rating agencies
...who are aligning the latest developments in sustainable finance policy, markets and products.
Meet with those shaping sustainable finance products and policy
AFME Sustainable Finance Conference is the best opportunity to hear from and meet with, the major banks, capital markets experts, investors, analysts and policy makers who are shaping the sustainable finance sector.
You will discover:
- The latest thinking and market developments in what a well-functioning, at-scale sustainable finance market looks like, today and tomorrow
- How policy is shaping the design of products, services and capital markets
Explore responses to COP26, ESG challenges and regulatory/taxonomy developments
- Understand how organisations are building credible, sector-specific pathways to net-zero
- Hear how banks and capital markets experts are planning around transition risk and opportunities
- Explore the development of successful financial products and services
- Benchmark your own efforts against sustainable best practice
Develop a coherent strategy to direct private capital to sustainable investment
Gain a pragmatic view on how the sustainable finance agenda is:
- Developing an efficiently operating financial system, taking into account:
- environmental considerations
- social considerations
- governance considerations
- Developing the products and services it offers to consumers and investors
Navigate the evolving reporting and disclosure landscape
- How ESG reporting and disclosure is being enhanced at the EU and globally:
- An update of the EU Taxonomy for green activities:
- finalisation at the legislative level
- usability for capital markets transactions
- How to pragmatically and risk-sensitively, integrate ESG considerations into banking prudential and supervisory frameworks
- How to incorporate ESG and sustainable finance considerations across various capital markets product areas and business functions
Keep pace with the rapidly evolving sustainable finance sector
Investment needs, over the next three decades, to fund the transition to a low-carbon economy
European ESG bond and loan issuance - an increase of 58.8% in 2020
$2.5 trillion per year
Annual funding gap to reach the UN's Sustainable Development Goals
PARTNERSHIP & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Demonstrate your expertise, align yourself with the key banks and investors, build on relationships and increase your visibility within the sustainable finance sector at the AFME Sustainable Finance Conference.
As a conference partner you can publicly position yourself within the sector to maintain high visibility, start conversations and generate leads.
To learn more about all the opportunities available, please email Hannah McGeachy or call +44 (0) 20 8052 0470.
Sustainable Finance in Europe
AFME is a strong supporter of the EU’s aim to be a leader in driving the development of a more sustainable financial system, including via the implementation of its Sustainable Finance Action Plan and the European Green Deal.
AFME has established the Sustainable Finance Steering Committee that meets regularly to discuss, debate and develop strategies for increasing the role of environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations in wholesale finance.
Help build a more sustainable financial system at the AFME Sustainable Finance Conference.