Welcome to Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe 2020 virtual event!
All-Access Pass Holder will have access to the online platform beginning 17 August, which is 7 days PRIOR to the LIVE event (24 August through 27 August) plus 30 days post-event. If you are a free Exhibits and Content Pass Holder, you will receive login information and access to the platform with limited access on Monday, 24 August. If you would like to upgrade, please contact: Jessica.Purnell@informa.com.
The below information is for All-Access Pass holders.
Over the next two weeks, you will be sent a series of emails containing valuable information to help you achieve the best possible virtual experience and to capitalize on all that Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe 2020 has to offer. Please be sure to check your spam folder just in case the messages get filtered out.
Please read the below information carefully. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe team. Contact information is below.
- Follow this link: Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe Login
- Username: Your Email Address
- Password: Your Email Address
*Please be sure to enter the email you used to register for the event.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEGINNING 17 AUGUST:
- LOG IN: Please be sure to log into the platform and complete your profile. This includes updating your password, adding a bio and uploading a photo. At the same time, you should also enter your “Product” Interests and “Topic” Interests which will be used for integrated matchmaking connecting you with the most relevant attendees.
- MATCHMAKING: View your top delegate matches recommended by the app or peruse through the delegate and speaker lists to see who you would like to:
- Make Connections - Connecting with someone allows the other person to see if they want to connect back, once they approve you will then be able to initiate chats through the platform.
- Schedule Meeting - Request meetings via the app during the LIVE event meeting dates (24-27 August).
- WATCH ON-DEMAND VIDEOS: Pre-recorded on-demand videos will be available for you to view. It is important that you view the pre-recorded presentations in ADVANCE so you can be prepared for the LIVE panel discussions taking place 24-27 August.
PREPARE FOR THE LIVE EVENT
You will need a Remo account – you’ll just need to register and sign in once before the live event begins on Monday 24th August at 09:00 EST. After that you will only access the Remo platform through our Event Platform.
We recommend that you perform a camera and mic test before the live event: https://remo.co/mic-cam-test/
Please also be sure to begin building your personal schedule for the week by adding any LIVE discussions, forums, presentations to your calendar. Just navigate to the topic you are interested in attending and click “Add to Schedule”.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE LIVE EVENT – 24-27 AUGUST:
For detailed information about the event, please follow this link which gives you access to the virtual event guide containing information about the agenda, schedule, sessions, speakers, daily activities and so much more! Visit: https://informa.turtl.co/story/antibodyengeu/
If you have any questions, please contact our capable team below.
- Speaker Queries: Isabella.Pulley@informa.com or Michael.Keenan@informa.com
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Queries: Chelcie.Bird@informa.com or Kristin.Skahan@informa.com
- Attendee & General Queries: Chelcie.Bird@informa.com or Frances.Pratt@informa.com
- Payment & Billing Queries: email@example.com