Dmitriy Chudakov, PhD, DSc.Head of Genomics of Adaptive Immunity Department at Shemyakin and Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic chemistry
- Head of Genomics of Adaptive Immunity department, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Moscow, Russia
- Head of Molecular Technologies department, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia
- Head of Genomics of Antitumor Adaptive Immunity lab, Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- Head of research group Adaptive Immunity, CEITEC, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Associate Prof. at Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Moscow, Russia
Since 2009, Dr. Chudakov's team has worked on research and development in the field of adaptive immunity, primarily deep quantitative analysis of T-cell receptor (TCR) and antibody (IG) repertoires with high throughput sequencing. They developed molecular techniques and software algorithms for the normalized error-free TCR and IG repertoire profiling with the use of unique molecular identifiers (UMI), and performed several biomedical studies in autoimmunity, aging, cancer immunology, blood cells transplantation, as well as fundamental studies of the structure of immune repertoires. They are happy to collaborate with several top-teams in the world, helping to disentangle various sophisticated puzzles of adaptive immunity.