Bringing In-house center stage! 2022 Expert speakers include:
ANTITRUST MIDWEST 2022 AT A GLANCE
A division of Informa PLC, FTSE100 exhibition and events company, the Comp Law team has been delivering outstanding competition law events across Europe for nearly 30 years. Our US Antitrust events in Texas and California have run for 3 successful years, so we're delighted to be introducing our brand new Antitrust Midwest event.
In-House Center Stage
Antitrust Midwest has created a regional platform for in-house counsel to share best practice as well as the challenges they face.
- Speakers and delegates represent the Midwest's most important industries and leading organizations
- Connect with local and national in-house antitrust experts
- Plenty of breaks and socials ensure you have the opportunity to get to know everyone
Midwest Industry Perspectives
We explore the key antitrust challenges being faced within key industries such as agriculture, healthcare and manufacturing.
- Supply chain consolidation and antitrust risks
- Key pricing trends and developments
- Information exchange and data sharing
Compliance Best Practice
Learn what constitutes an effective compliance program.
- Best practices for implementing and operating a successful program
- How do current major trends apply to daily activities within a business?
- Compliance program benefits in criminal investigations and enforcement
The Outlook for US Antirust
Listen to experts as they analyze what reform will look like and how enforcement priorities could shift.
- Proposed legislation and likelihood of enactment
- Expectations for criminal enforcement
- State enforcement, with and without the feds
Accredited with the State Bar of Illinois
Who Organizes Antitrust Midwest?
What makes our events so special? See for yourself...
Our Antitrust Series Every Year
ANTITRUST MIDWEST SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
We can tailor specific sponsorship packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business. Want to know more? Contact Enes Duzen on +44 (0) 20 8052 0469 or e-mail Enes.Duzen@informa.com.