Regulators and in-house from both sides of the Atlantic that offered insights on a shifting antitrust landscape include:
connect with a community of in-house Antitrust experts
Key Themes for 2022 were:
Antitrust Future Outlook
- Impacts of Potential Law Making
- Sustainability and Antitrust
- How will Competition Play Out in Web 3.0 and Other Rising Tech Trends?
In-House: Practical Focus
- A New Era of Federal Enforcement?
- Navigating the Intersection between Antitrust and Data
- Challenges for Global Compliance Programs
Learning from Key Developments
- Mergers: “Close at your own risk”
- Learning points from Hyperactivate Healthcare
- Keeping up with Enforcement in the Tech Space
2022 Lead Partner
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership in the Competition Law arena.
For more information please contact Enes Duzen at Enes.Duzen@informa.com or call Enes on +44 (0) 20 8052 0469.
Global Counsel BD & Transactions
Eli Lilly and Company
"Provides information of great practical relevance and really adds value to my day-to-day in-house practice!"