Regulators and in-house from both sides of the Atlantic offered insights on a shifting antitrust landscape. 2021 speakers included:
Key Themes for Antitrust West Coast 2021 include:
Antitrust Future Outlook
- The Future of US Antitrust
- Mergers: The Dawn of a New Era?
- Antitrust & Data: Continued Conundrums
- Is Antitrust Headed for Globalization?
Regulators and in-house from both sides of the Atlantic offered global insight on a shifting antitrust landscape filled with uncertainty and debate.
In-House: Practical Focus
- Mergers: Key Procedural Challenges
- Key European developments: Implications for West Coast Companies?
- Compliance - Key Practical Insights
A series of sessions brought in-house counsel center stage to explore the practical challenges faced, and suggested implementable solutions.
Antitrust: Learning from Developments
- Key Insights from Ongoing Litigation in the Tech Sector
- Learning from Healthcare: Does the Sector Shed Light on Wider Trends?
Sector experts delved into recent developments and explored the wider implications for Antitrust in the US.
ANTITRUST WEST COAST 2021: DIGITAL EDITION
Our virtual conference platform:
- 3x 2 hour sessions took place across 3 days allowing delegates to easily tune-in
- Every session included substantive discussions and small group discussion workshops
- The opportunity to connect before, during and after the event with easy-to-schedule 1:1 video meetings