STARTUP SPOTLIGHT AT ASIA BIO PARTNERING FORUM
This exciting competition offers entrepreneurs an affordable opportunity to engage with top-tier investors and other important players in the biotech industry to take their business to the next level.
Application deadline: February 29, 2024
Selected companies will have the opportunity to make a 6-minute pitch and participate in a live feedback session with a jury of leading investors, pharma dealmakers, and biotech business key opinion leaders who will evaluate the pitches and select the winner onsite in Singapore.
Pitching Criteria & Fee
Applications can be submitted by companies that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Company created in the past three years, or innovation incubated within a company for a maximum of three years
- Developing new therapeutic solutions, technology and digital platforms
- Aggregate funding of 10 million USD or less
- Company with less than 25 employees
Pitch fee: $195.00*
*Qualifying criteria must be met for this rate
If selected to present, you will receive additional steps to claim your complimentary Asia Bio Partnering Forum registration and submit payment to secure your presentation slot.
- Visibility: Generate interest among the global life science audience attending Asia Bio Partnering Forum 2024
- Complimentary registration to attend: Access to Asia Bio Partnering Forum's one-to-one meetings facilitated by partneringONE®, recorded content, live program sessions, and virtual networking opportunities.
The Startup Spotlight winner, selected by judges, will also receive a complimentary registration to attend a future EBD Group event.
Questions about your application?
Please direct any questions to: