Call for Papers Now Closed!
This event will bring together leading biocontrol experts who can bridge the gap between scientific discoveries and product commercialisation. In addition we will be exploring the world of the plant and soil microbiome and how this impacts biocontrol product development.
Knowledge & Networking- Science based and technical discussion linked to biocontrol & microbiome discoveries. Networking with biocontrol and biome producers and distributors as well as leading academics in this field.
Abstract deadline was the 18th July 2022.
- Microbial science – research through to application
- Next generation innovations – including peptides and RNAi technology
- Plant microbiome – how to utilize research discoveries to commercialise microbiome based products
- Soil microbiome and soil health – how this interlinks with biocontrol
- Reviewing the science and addressing regulation linked to science