Plan Your Visit
Book your hotel now before they sell out!
To help you save on travel costs, our team has prepared a map of hotels within close proximity to the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. Book your hotel at the link below.
KNect365 does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the above links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are in no way affiliated with EBD and BioPharm America.
Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Phone: +1 800 235 6426
- Hotel direction: 3.1 miles SW
- Driving directions: Follow signs out of Boston Logan International Airport to I-90 W from Transportation Way. Continue on I-90 W to congress St. Take exit 24-25 from I-90 W. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Convention Ctr/D Street and merge onto Congress street. Follow Congress St and D St to Summer St. Take a right onto Summer St and the Convention Center will be on your left.
This convention center does not provide shuttle service.
To get to the convention center from the airport, take the subway (the SL1 South Station) from the airport stop to the World Trade Center stop. The convention center is a short walk from the World Trade Center stop. For further information please visit the MBTA's website or inquire at Logan Airport's information desk located next to the baggage claim.
- Hertz at the Airport - +1 617 569 7272
- Budget at the Airport - +1 617 497 3733
- Enterprise - +1 617 561 4488
- Avis at the Airport - +1 617 568 6600
- Alamo - +1 888 826 6893
Most Canadian citizens and many citizens from Visa Waiver Program countries can come to the US without a visa if they meet certain requirements. Keep in mind that it might take some time for your embassy to process your application so make sure you do not wait until the last minute.