BioProcess International USA Virtual Platform Is Now Open!
Register your team today to view the attendee list, send meeting requests, and access scientific posters and technology presentations.
Next week during the live event (Sept 21-25) attendees will be able to watch all main conference agenda presentations, participate in live speaker Q&A sessions and view the virtual exhibition solution provider hubs.
The VIRTUAL 4-Day Main Conference Pass provides two people* with access to:
- All BPI main conference presentations across all 6 tracks held September 21-24, 2020 (select your primary track of interest during registration)
- The virtual exhibit & poster hall
- Our virtual attendee networking system which allows you to view the attendee list and send meetings before, during and after the virtual event.
- 30-day on-demand access to all presentation slides that we receive permission from the speaker to distribute (30 day on demand period begins immediately AFTER the virtual event concludes)
- All benefits of the virtual exhibition visitor pass noted below (no need to register for both passes)
*After you register for a main conference pass, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the included 2nd pass. Please allow 1-2 business days and contact Event Marketing Manager Howie Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive your colleague guest pass instructions after 2 business days.
The FREE virtual exhibition visitor pass provides you access to:
- 50+ on-demand technology presentations
- 30+ scientific posters
- 50+ virtual exhibit hubs with video chat access with the solution providers within each hub
- Ability to receive meeting requests (access to attendee list and meeting request features only for main conference pass holders)
**Each attendee requires their own name/email registered in order to receive access to BPI Virtual.
Scientific Poster Presentations Deadline Passed
We are no longer accepting new scientific poster registrations, but existing poster registrants may submit your abstract here: https://get.informaconnect.com/bioprocessinternational/poster/
Questions About Registration?
Contact Event Marketing Manager, Howie Choi, at email@example.com
All registrations are subject to review by Informa Connect. Our Customer Service team will contact you if the delegate type is incorrect on your registration to adjust accordingly.