Delivered as a Hybrid Event
Live In-Person & Digital Experiences: 29 November - 1 December 2023,
CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!
We would love to hear from you – Submission Deadline ends Friday 24 Feb!
On the occasion of the 6th Biostimulants World Congress that will take place 29 November – 1 December 2023 in Milan, Italy, we are pleased to invite participants from public and private research and educational institutions, and from the governmental and commercial sector to send us their abstract for consideration as an oral or poster presentation.
- Submit an abstract for oral presentation on the main stage at BSWC 2023
Please note for this category no product talks, mention of products or sales pitches are permitted.
- Submit an abstract for oral presentation of a poster during our poster presentation sessions
- Submit an abstract for oral presentation for our showcase & innovation stage in the exhibition hall / showcase stage session - For this category products/ technology can be mentioned however no sales pitches are allowed, rather educational discussion is encouraged. Farmer feedback/ application of products and product demo’s are acceptable.
- You can also submit an abstract for poster display only.
Themes & Topics
Conference papers contributed to the understanding of the role and use of biostimulants in agriculture, including:
- Plant biostimulants, the circular economy and sustainable agriculture
- Plant biostimulants in the cropping ecosystem. Effects on water and nutrient use efficiency, managing plant stress and resilience in the face of climate change.
- Monitoring and measuring the efficacy of plant biostimulants. Experimental design, remote sensing and precision agriculture to improve field to lab discovery and lab to field sucess.
- Discoveries in the mechanisms of biostimulation function: understanding crop biology and agro ecosystems to design new products,
- Speakers will be allocated timings once the agenda has been confirmed
- Sending an abstract does not guarantee you a speaking slot at the conference
- English will be the official language of the conference and all papers/posters will have to be
delivered in English.
Have Questions? Contact Naomi Brooker at email@example.com