Plan Your Visit
Inforna Connect does not have a 3rd party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency this is not recommended, as they are unknown to Inforna Connect and the hotel.
BPI US West 2020 Hotel Room
**April 8 Update** Our team has prepared a list of nearby hotels with availability for our rescheduled event dates of August 10-13, 2020 in Santa Clara. Book your hotel at the link below.
Suggestions for Hygiene
Considering the recent virus outbreaks in Wuhan China, We encourage all attendees to follow WHO guidelines for general hygiene: at our event in Santa Clara next week. We will be prominently displaying reminders about good hygiene practices throughout the event. For more detailed information please visit www.who.int.
- Please wash your hands frequently - Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or if your hands are not visibly dirty use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at the Informa registration area or in the exhibition hall.
- Practice respiratory hygiene - When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing - Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early