BROADCAST YOUR ABILITIES WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT.
You can now share your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification online!
Your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online display of your award, demonstrated skills and achievements.
We know many people proudly list their certifications on their online resumé and social media profiles, so we are offering this verification digitally for maximum visibility and recognition.
You will receive your certification after successfully completing your course, allowing you to display your achievement immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Digital Badge?
A digital badge is a web-enabled version of a credential, certification, or learning outcome, which can be verified online in real time. Digital badges recognise a learning or professional development achievement.
What are the benefits of a digital certification?
- Make your achievements, a permanent, verifiable part of your LinkedIn profile.
- Share your achievement on your social network.
- Send your badge directly to a colleague, a recruiter, or your employer via email.
- Add your badge to an email signature or résumée
- Ember your badge on a personal website or blog.
- Download your Certificate.
How is a digital badge valuable to me?
Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of what you had to do to earn your certification, what you do to actively maintain your certifications, and your skillset.
When do I receive my Digital Badge?
- Once you have successfully passed your course’s individual requirements, you will automatically receive an email with your badge.
- Click ‘View my badge’ to see your credential and one-click share options.
- If you haven’t received your badge within two weeks completing your course, you have a question, or need further support, please contact the dedicated Programme Coordinator for your course.
Can I share it on social media?
Yes! Badges can be shared in your email signature, on your electronic résumée, and on your LinkedIn, Facebook, X, and other social profiles.
- When you earned the certification
- The key skills associated with the certification
- What it took to qualify for the certification
You can share your accomplishment with anyone, anywhere — it’s up to you!
How do I opt-out of receiving a digital badge?
We are providing you the ability to claim your certification digitally via our badging platform. If you do not want your digital badge or certificate, simply disregard the invitation email and contact your Programme Coordinator about alternative options.