NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND!
Scheduled: 22 February 2024, 12 weeks
On-Demand: Start Now!
An essential training course to teach the skills and knowledge to optimise the running of a vessel
Understand the importance of proactive vessel maintenance and best practice for planning and management.
Certificate in Vessel Maintenance
- Module 1 – The role of machinery in contributing to the business of operating ships
- Module 2 – The importance of watchkeeping in keeping the machinery reliable
- Module 3 – Planning and organising maintenance
- Module 4 – Different types of planned maintenance systems
- Module 5 – The process for planning maintenance and preparations
- Module 6 – Staff and crew training
What you'll learn
- Understand the role of machinery in contributing to the business of operating ships
- Examine the importance of watchkeeping in keeping the machinery reliable
- Understanding the process of planning and organizing maintenance
- Explore different types of planned maintenance systems
- Appraise the process of planning maintenance and preparations
- Discuss the importance of staff and crew management
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
Also, your Digital Badge allows you to get labor market insights data including job openings, salary ranges and selected top employers, and you can display the badge in your email signature, electronic copies of your resume and on social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs