Sign Up for Our AIPMM - Certified Innovation Leader (CIL) training
This course will help you re-learn the entire product life cycle from the perspective of innovation
It’s not what you do; it’s who you are, both as a professional and as a business. Learn the skills, strategies, and techniques to give yourself and your product a competitive advantage. With this CIL course, you will walk away with a toolbox of best practices and proven methodologies that will help you establish and then lead a culture of innovation for your company. You will craft a workable real-time process to build new, effective revenue streams.
You will re-learn the entire product life cycle from the perspective of innovation; from goods and services early ideation to the retirement of past innovations. The entire learning process is designed to prepare you to take the Certified Innovation Leader exam.
Benefits Of Attending
- Transform new knowledge about your field into creative ideas for products or processes to give your business an edge over competitors
- Purposefully create an innovation culture in your business and employees through management skills and tools
- Identify opportunities for innovation in each stage of the product life cycle, from concept to retirement and add new revenue streams
- Harness innovative ideas to design value-added products that are successful in any marketplace
- Maintain operational effectiveness throughout each stage of the innovation process
Is this course for you?
Who Should Attend
Product management teams product managers, product marketing managers, brand managers, marketing managers product development teams project managers, program managers, technology managers, business analysts, design engineers, application developers technology/Infrastructure teams IT/Project professionals, enterprise-wide information specialists, Solution Architects
Delegates must meet two criteria to be eligible for an AIPMM Certificate of Completion for a course:
- Satisfactory attendance - Delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than 2 hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam
- Successful completion of the course exam - Delegates who do not meet these criteria will receive an lnforma Certificate of Attendance. If delegates have not attended all sessions, the Certificate will clearly state the number of hours attended.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Delivered by Sam
Sam advised, trained & devised strategies for 12+ industries on 3 continents, drawing from 12 yrs of research on communication, innovation & consumer behavior.
Certified by AIPMM
Founded in 1998 the Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) is the world’s largest professional organization of product managers, brand managers, product marketing managers and other individuals responsible for guiding their organizations and clients through a constantly changing business landscape
Run this course in-house
For over 29 years, Informa Connect Academy’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement