21 October 2021
20th Annual Complaints Management Forum
The Largest and Most Inclusive Financial Services Complaints Management Event on the Market
What will you gain?
BENEFIT FROM EXPERT INSIGHT ACROSS ALL FINANCIAL SERVICES
60+ national and boutique firms
- National and local banks
- Insurance companies
- Law & advisory firms
- Investment management firms
- Claims management companies
- Credit consumer firms
- Regulatory bodies
IMPROVE COMPLAINTS HANDLING FROM FRONT-LINE TO RESOLUTION
- New complaints handling tools and technologies
- What will hybrid working mean for complaints?
- Understand the impact of the new Consumer Duties regulation
- Beyond root-cause analysis - bringing in more data
- Feedback capture
- Identifying & handling vulnerable customers
STAY AHEAD OF KEY DEVELOPMENTS IN POLICY & INNOVATION
- Regulatory complaints outlook for 2021
- Improving customer journey data to reduce complaints
- Using technology to predict an outcome
- Changing nature of customer expectations & outlets
- What is next in complaints?
RECONNECT WITH THE INDUSTRY
Our first priority in bringing Complaints Management Forum back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
Discover more about what range of measures we are taking, what Complaints Management Forum may look like this year and why you can book with confidence based on our new booking policy.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.