September 22–24, 2020
Emerging Trends, Best Practices and Benchmarking for Managing Risks Associated with Complex, High-Touch Therapies
The life sciences industry’s must-attend conference catered to the unique legal and compliance challenges for specialty pharmaceutical companies focused on rare, ultra-rare and orphan diseases.
What to Expect
Explore the Key Compliance Issues for the Specialty and Biotech Community
- Patient support services
- Drug pricing and state transparency laws
- The boundaries for medical and commercial activities
- Working with patient advocacy groups
- Scientific exchange v. Promotional activities
- Interacting with patients and maintaining patient privacy
- Transparency in charitable contributions
- And more!
What’s on the Horizon?
- What are the red flags? Hear directly from a Department of Justice enforcement panel
- Building a compliance program from scratch – learn how to weave ethics and integrity in the organization’s culture
- Cell and gene therapies are on the rise – what should compliance watch out for?
- Understanding the changes in the Sunshine Act and how this affects your business’s reporting practices
Valuable Networking and Enhanced Programming
- CLE, CPE and CCB-accredited content
- Engagement with over 150 compliance professionals
- 40+ experienced thoughts leaders share their war stories and lessons learned
- Back for 2020 – Exclusive Legal & Compliance Leadership Summit
- 4 breakout sessions to customize your conference experience
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at the Compliance Congress for Specialty Products
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.