September 21 - 23, 2020
Hilton Boston Logan Airport,
Emerging Trends, Best Practices and Benchmarking for Managing Risks Associated with Complex, High-Touch Therapies
The life sciences industry’s must-attend conference catered to the unique legal and compliance challenges for specialty pharmaceutical companies focused on rare, ultra-rare and orphan diseases.
What to Expect
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS VIRTUAL EVENT
- Convenient Session Scheduling for Increased Productivity at Work
- Customizable Agenda with Access to Expanded Session Offerings
- On-Demand Access to Content Assets and Topic Resources
- Interactive Presentations/Panels for Reinforced Learning
- Audience Live-Polling and Q&A
- Industry Benchmarking and Post-Event Analytics/Insights
- Elevated and Direct Access to Thought Leaders and Experts
COMPREHENSIVE CLE, CPE AND CCB-ACCREDITED CONTENT
- 4 Days of Live Content from 20+ Industry Thought Leaders
- 2 Trailblazer Discussions Around the Aftermath of COVID-19 and the Future of Biotech
- Specialty Cafe and Conversations – 4 Roundtable Discussions Forecasting Priorities for 2021 and Beyond Based on Your Company’s Size and Maturity Level
- Highly Acclaimed Enforcement Panel Featuring U.S. Attorneys from District of Massachusetts, District of New Jersey and Eastern District of New York
- Invitation-Only Legal & Compliance Leadership Summit
- Patient Partnering & Support Day
POWER OF DIGITAL
- Enhanced Networking with Compliance Colleagues and Business Counterparts
- Attendee and Company Profiles Provide Insight into the Delegation and Sponsoring Organizations
- Advanced Search Capabilities to Identify Opportunities and Potential Partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and Seamless Scheduling Tools to Establish Meeting Times
- Ease-Of-Use Technology to Enable Virtual Networking
View On-Demand Content at Your Convenience
Scaling Up Compliance Operations for the Business’s Expanding Global Aspirations
Al Garrido, Vice President, Ethics & Compliance NA, Ipsen
Patient Support Services — What Comes Next?
Jenny Robertson, Chief Counsel, Rare Disease Group, Pfizer Innovative Health, Pfizer, Inc.
Tim Slone, Senior Director, R&D and GMA Compliance, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Transparency and Aggregate Spend — Expansion of the Sunshine Act and HCP Risk Management
Jennifer DiVincenzo, Director of Compliance, North America, Sobi
State Drug Pricing Transparency Legislation — What’s New and What to Do
Meenakshi Datta, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Standardizing Global Compliance Monitoring and Auditing Best Practices
Ali Lyons, Senior Director, Business Ethics North America, Ipsen
Facilitating Compliance-Patient Advocacy Collaborations to Partner Successfully with Patient Groups
Mary Beth Delgado, Vice President, Head of Corporate Compliance, Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
Michael Joachim, Ethics & Business Integrity Global Business Partner, Sanofi Genzyme
Jamie Ring, Head, Patient Advocacy, Spark Therapeutics, Inc.
Kate Tighe, Head, US Public Affairs & Patient Advocacy - Rare Diseases, Sanofi Genzyme
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at the Compliance Congress for Specialty Products
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.
Biotech Week Boston
Where Big Science and Bright Minds Meet
Biotech Week Boston is a festival of 15+ leading events spanning the drug development value chain, giving you access to the most innovative scientific minds and business leaders from Boston and around the world.
Dedicated to accelerating the business of biotechnology through new ideas, science, technology and partnerships, it’s an unparalleled opportunity to meet and do business with those who are shaping our industry's future, from researchers and investors, to CEOs and founders.
Unwind in the evenings with a celebration of science networking reception, games and music on the lawn, and a dazzling award party, Biotech Week Boston is the convergence of business and fun. www.BiotechWeekBoston.com