September 21 - 23, 2020
Hilton Boston Logan Airport,
Emerging Trends, Best Practices and Benchmarking for Managing Risks Associated with Complex, High-Touch Therapies
The life sciences industry’s must-attend conference catered to the unique legal and compliance challenges for specialty pharmaceutical companies focused on rare, ultra-rare and orphan diseases.
What to Expect
Spark Connections with Compelling Conversations Around:
- Prosecutor Perspectives — Zero in on High-Priority Areas for Biotech and Specialty Pharma
- Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic and Planning for the Future
- Cell and Gene Therapies — Compliance Considerations for Highly Complex, Potentially Curative Treatments
- The Future of the Biotech Industry in Massachusetts
- The Risks and Rewards of Supporting and Partnering with Patients
- Disease State Awareness and Other Pre-Launch Activities
- Scaling Up Compliance Operations for the Business’s Expanding Global Aspirations
Gain Valuable Insights from the Boston-Based Advisory Board:
- Heather Golding, Vice President, Head of Legal & Compliance, Sobi
- Daryl Kreml, Chief Compliance Officer, Sage Therapeutics
- Chad Morin, Chief Compliance Officer, bluebird bio
- Joseph Philipose, Vice President, U.S. and Enterprise Compliance, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Averi Price, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Radius Health
- Maria Ostrovsky, Chief Compliance Officer, Associate General Counsel, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals
Valuable Networking and Enhanced Programming
- 45+ experienced thoughts leaders share their war stories and lessons learned
- CLE, CPE and CCB-accredited content
- Engagement with over 150 compliance professionals
- Back for 2020 – Exclusive Legal & Compliance Leadership Summit
- 4 breakout sessions to customize your conference experience
- Specialty Compliance Café dedicated to forecasting risk priorities for companies based on their maturity level and size
- Panel discussion on lessons learned from recent DOJ EHR vendor settlements and HHS final rules on interoperability
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at the Compliance Congress for Specialty Products
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.
Biotech Week Boston
Where Big Science and Bright Minds Meet
Biotech Week Boston is a festival of 15+ leading events spanning the drug development value chain, giving you access to the most innovative scientific minds and business leaders from Boston and around the world.
Dedicated to accelerating the business of biotechnology through new ideas, science, technology and partnerships, it’s an unparalleled opportunity to meet and do business with those who are shaping our industry's future, from researchers and investors, to CEOs and founders.
Unwind in the evenings with a celebration of science networking reception, games and music on the lawn, and a dazzling award party, Biotech Week Boston is the convergence of business and fun. www.BiotechWeekBoston.com