May 22-24, 2023
Save the Date!,
Optimize Commercial Contract Models, Mitigate Revenue Leakage and Streamline Chargeback Excellence
Stay current on innovative contract models, policy updates and reforms and ways to maximize chargeback efficiency. Explore strategic approaches to membership management, the complexities of class of trade assignments and ways to accelerate digital transformation.
Get the latest event updates
Critical Content Addressed in 2022...
Brainstorm Strategies to Increase Chargeback Efficiency and Navigate the Commercial Contracting Landscape
- Explore value-based contracting
- Consider key trends and drivers of change impacting market access
- Inspect best practices for membership management
- Analyze technology solutions and software updates
- Deep-dive into the challenges of transactions using blockchain
Navigate Regulatory Hurdles and Benchmark with Peers on Best Practices and Strategies for Effective Contracting
- Consider government pricing updates
- Analyze the implications of 340B on contracting
- Look ahead at upcoming guidances in the Regulatory Highlight session
- Evaluate the impacts of WAC price changes on chargebacks
- Investigate the process of new products coming to market
Engage with Key Stakeholders and Hear from Diverse Perspectives in Interactive Panels and Discussions
- Boost your productivity during 101 sessions for review of commercial contracts and chargebacks and IDNs
- Hear directly from top GPOs in the GPO Leader Panel session
- Connect one-on-one with leading wholesalers in the new Meet and Greet track
- Attend sessions where leading experts and solution providers deliver demonstrations and visualizations of best-in-class processes
- Discuss best practices for communicating with partners about chargeback reductions
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a senior-level executive from a bio/pharma or medical device company with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference will also benefit consultants and software providers that provide contract management and revenue management services to pharmaceutical companies.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Contracts & Chargebacks
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Steven Markos:
Informa Connect’s Contracts & Chargebacks conference provided a great opportunity to discuss ongoing concerns and pain points within COT & membership management with industry peers. It is always beneficial to listen to multiple viewpoints of the same issue and be able to take ideas back to your organization in order to improve operational efficiency.