Sustainability & Wellness
Here you can read about all our sustainability initiatives for Commercial Contracts & Chargebacks 2021, including energy tips, fitness activities, and heathy recipes to consider.
Please see below some useful tips to reduce your energy usage throughout the event:
- Reducing your screen brightness from 100% to 70% is hardly noticeable and can reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- Reducing cooling by 1°C can reduce energy use by up to 8%.
- Switch to energy saving mode on your computer or screen, or sit in areas with natural light.
Check out some of our favorite wholesome recipes to keep you energized during the conference!
Fitness & Wellness
Rise and shine each morning with Commercial Contracts & Chargebacks by participating in a wellness activity before the start of the day's sessions. Enjoy some stretching with yoga instructors, or mindfulness meditation to start the day off right.
During the event, take regular breaks from your screen with time set aside for important wellness activities, such as:
- Hydration Breaks -- Did you know that a glass of water can increase focus by as much as 30%?
- Healthy Snack Breaks -- Food is fuel! Keep your mind energized with a healthy snack.
- Stretch & Movement Breaks -- Give your seat a break! Take a few mins to stand, stretch, and move around.
- Fresh Air Breaks -- Even a few minutes of fresh air and sunlight can boost productivity and concentration.
Fitness & Wellness
Consider talking a walk and listening to a podcast as a break from your screen. Search for some of our favorites below on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app.
- If you are looking for honest conversations about life’s challenges, try…
- Unlocking Us — Join author, researcher and vulnerability expert Brené Brown who promising “conversations that unlock the deeply human part of who we are, so we can live, love, parent and lead with more courage and heart”.
- If you are looking to inspire better habits, try…
- Happier — Hosted by best selling New York Times author of The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin, this podcast will inspire a little extra motivation to practice better habits that will lead to a happier life.
- If you need a little extra wellness motivation, try…
- That's So Retrograde — Hosted by comedian Stephanie Simbari and fashion expert Elizabeth Kott–the podcast discusses interesting wellness conversations in an upbeat and hilarious fashion.
- If you are looking to quench curiosity and learn something new, try…
- Stuff You Should Know — Consider this podcast your motivation to learn something new every day. The episodes are endless!
- If you want everyday content on personal development, try...
- Optimal Living Daily — Tap into this daily offering of curated content on personal development and minimalism articles to help you live your best life.
- If you want to hear from thought-provoking experts and idea makers, try…
- TED Talks Daily — Join leading thinkers, brought to you by the famous TED Talks series, to discuss a wide range of topics from the brightest minds.
Fitness & Meditation Videos
Were you energized by the day's topics and ready to burn off some energy? Try following along with these great fitness and wellness videos!
- Strength and Conditioning
- Cardio and HIIT
- Meditation and Yoga