John AdamsManaging Director /Chairman / Vice-Chair at V.Ships UK Limited/ Bahamas Shipowners’ Association / International Chamber of Shipping
- V Group is the leading global marine and offshore vessel management and support services provider – with a global reach comprising of 60 Offices extended over 30 Countries. Our multi-national and multi-disciplined 3,000 shore staff are experienced in all aspects of ship management services, for our diverse managed fleet of 2,200 vessels.
- John Adams is Managing Director of V Ships UK, which has a history dating back over 30 years, with vast experience in tanker and dry bulk management, providing full technical management services to over 100 vessels, with a strong long-standing relationship s with Oil Majors. Owners benefit from our industry leading platform, ShipSure, which provides our customers with real-time access to data, and control, and complete transparency.
- Of particular interest to CrewConnect Global is our Crew Management operation for our 44,000 Seafarers, supported by our world-wide crewing centres of excellence, headquartered here in the Philippines.
- John has an extensive background in the shipping industry, specializing in Strategy Development and Change Management, and has previously held senior management positions with three leading Shipping Companies - and as an independent Consultant.
- John was recently re-elected as Chairman of the Bahamas Shipowners’ Association, and Vice Chairman of the International Chamber of Shipping, where he Chairs a strategic Working Group focusing on meeting the IMO GHG reduction targets.