Will you be ready when crisis strikes?
Optimise your in-house crisis management planning, compliance, cyber security, and communication strategies for effective prevention, response and recovery from crisis.
Leading cross-industry event designed exclusively by and for the in-house community.
Benefit from expert insight:
Learn from in-house specialists who have weathered the storm, including:
Director of Legal, Compliance and Ethics and Data Protection Officer
Pension Protection Fund
Who will you meet?
Designed by and for the in-house crisis management community:
Prepare for the latest challenges and threats to your business in the modern world:
The changing crisis landscape; how resilient is your business?
- Evolving crisis trends across different sectors and jurisdictions
- Increasing environmental disasters, corruption scandals, acts of terrorism, safety incidents, social and political unrest, cyberthreats
- Impact of geopolitical shifts on global business; balkanisation of technology and the internet, decline of multilateralism
- Increasing demand for transparency; anti-corruption standards and reporting
Live scenario: Simulating the business-wide impact of cyber attacks
- Simulate the cascade of commercial consequences that follow a catastrophic breach
- Discover how the shock, speed, and ambiguity of a large data breach can paralyse key stakeholders
- Comment and vote on triage, collaboration and urgent decision-making as the simulation progresses
Designing and implementing successful crisis management and business continuity plans
Practical strategies; successful training and preparation before an event
- Using training to overcome decision-making challenges in a crisis; how to make decisions with insufficient information and time
- Enabling leaders to act efficiently during a crisis; practicing crisis scenarios with management; effectively preparing executives
- Planning cross departments, divisions and global offices; when to use individual plans and when to employ more connected planning
Optimising your crisis communications; mitigating reputational damage
- Key causes of reputational damage today;
- The role of activist investors and business rivals in damaging your reputation
- Managing a crisis that plays out on social media; best practice rules; social media monitoring tools and techniques
- Successfully utilising internal and external communications channels during a crisis
Self-inflicted wounds: Managing an internally-derived crisis
- Managing crises caused by internal failures or revelations
- Tackling attempted hostile takeovers; practical examples
- Managing the internal environments and scenarios that trigger crises
- Developing strong business culture and employee morale
Finding the silver lining; optimising your recovery and bolstering future resilience post-crisis
- How can your company benefit in the wake of a crisis?
- Identifying and tackling areas for improvement in the crisis management life cycle; long-term value creation
- Enhancing your competitive edge through improved governance, risk management, operations and strategy
Create valuable connections with the in-house community
Service-providers to the in-house community are unable to attend the conference without sponsorship; maximise your impact as one of a select number of sell-side professionals in attendance.
Please contact Hannah McGeachy to find out more:
Hannah.McGeachy@informa.com | +44 (0) 20 7017 6354