2021's AML & ABC Forum:
Day 1: General interest
- Utilising Behavioural Science Insights to Combat Financial Crime & Corruption
- Achieving a Unified approach to ABC & AML – Culture, Governance & Processes
- Sanctions Hotspots – Post-Brexit & New US Developments
- Avoidance or Evasion? – Tax in the Context of Financial Crime
Day 2: AML
- FinCen Files – A View From the Investigators
- Covid-19 Impact on Financial Crime
- Finding the Beneficial Owner – Getting Your Due Diligence Right
- Brexit – Understanding the Impact on AML Efforts
Day 3: ABC
- Compliant vs Complacent: Assessing Financial Services' ABC Risk in the Light of COVID Disruption
- Uncharted Waters – Conducting Effective Internal Investigations in the Era of Remote Working
- Staying Alert – From Red Flags in Your Supply-Chain to Acting as a Witness or Victim in ABC Matters
- Safe Environments: Does the Narrative Need to Change with Regards to How the Financial Services Industry Responds to Whistleblowers? And How do We Make that Happen?
THE 2021 AML & ABC EXPERTS THAT TOOK THE VIRTUAL STAGE INCLUDED:
financial services compliance attendees
hours of content
focused on AML & ABC
2021 Gold Partner
2021 Chairing Sponsor
2021 Exhibitor Sponsor
2021 Media Partner
BECOME AN EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE AML & ABC FORUM SPACE..
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as the go-to firm!
Through understanding your business objectives and requirements, we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Hannah McGeachy at Hannah.McGeachy@Informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 8052 0470.