2022's AML & ABC Forum:
- Conducting a Meaningful Risk Assessment – Differentiation of Risk Levels, Country and Industry Concerns
- Cryptoassets – Evolving Regulatory Frameworks, Financial Crime concerns and practical solutions
- Making Financial Threat Intelligence a part of your Strategy – Key Challenges and Evolving Best Practice
- Whistleblowing – Good Governance, Program Design and Monitoring Outcomes
- Beneficial Ownership – Control, Complex Structures and Investigations
- Instilling a Culture of Anti-Bribery in a Global Organisation
- Post-Brexit Issues for Financial Crime Practitioners
- Heads of ABC – What Keeps you Awake?
Meet our 2022 speakers!
financial services compliance attendees
hours of content
focused on AML & ABC
BECOME AN EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE AML & ABC FORUM SPACE..
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as the go-to firm!
Through understanding your business objectives and requirements, we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Hannah McGeachy at Hannah.McGeachy@Informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 8052 0470.
MLRO and AML/KYC Leader
Nordea Investment Funds S.A.
Very interesting and thought provoking. A conference that fully equips you for the challenges ahead.