2021 AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Russia & Belarus Sanctions Development
- Human Rights & Corruption Sanctions
- Updates on Iran & JCPOA Restarting
Sanctions Post-Brexit Framework
- How have the new regimes worked so far?
- How will the UK sanctions start to differ?
- What will enforcement priorities be?
Who will you meet?
Previous attendees include representatives from:
• National Australia Bank • Centrica • Santander • UBS • NatWest • Starling Bank • Brookfield Asset Management • FCMB Bank • Vattenfall
And many more!
RECONNECT WITH THE INDUSTRY
Our first priority in bringing Global Sanctions Forum back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
Discover more about what range of measures we are taking, what Global Sanctions Forum may look like this year and why you can book with confidence based on our new booking policy.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.
BECOME A 2021 EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE GLOBAL SANCTIONS SPACE...
Take this opportunity to align yourself with experts in the field.
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Global Sanctions Forum. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Hannah McGeachy on Hannah.McGeachy@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 8052 0470.