17 October 2023
America Square Conference Centre,
Global Sanctions Forum
Gain invaluable industry insights and empower your compliance strategy with top sanctions experts, staying ahead of the curve in navigating the ever-changing global landscape.
Hear directly from the OFAC, OFSI, FCO and the European Commission.
MEET THE 2023 EXPERTS, INCLUDING:
2023 AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Gain insights from industry experts and regulatory bodies on the fast-changing global sanctions landscape
- Stay informed with updates from OFSI, OFAC, the European Commission, and the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Network with professionals and practitioners in the field of sanctions and compliance
- Safeguarding Against Sanction Evasion in the Russia Context
- Are Export Controls the New Sanctions?
- Navigating the Tightrope: Balancing Legal, Commercial, and Reputational Risks in the Wake of the Russia Sanctions
- Practical Advice on Implementing Effective Ownership and Control Assessments
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Sanctions
- Chief Sanctions Officers
- In-house Legal Counsel
- Heads of Client Activity Compliance
- Heads of KYC
- Heads of Export Controls
- KYC & Due Diligence Specialists
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Heads of Compliance Operations
BECOME A 2023 EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE GLOBAL SANCTIONS SPACE...
Take this opportunity to align yourself with experts in the field.
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Hannah McGeachy at Hannah.McGeachy@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 8052 0470.