19 October 2022
Leonardo Tower Bridge Hotel,
Global Sanctions Forum
Industry insight from a truly international speaker faculty of sanctions experts on navigating the fast-changing global sanction landscape.
Hear directly from the OFAC, OFSI, FCO and the European Commission.
MEET AND LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS, INCLUDING:
- Hear from experts about are meeting the unprecedented compliance challenge associated with navigating the Russia sanctions
- Understand the latest regulatory developments directly from the OFAC, OFSI & the European Commission
- Explore topics such as Incorporating Unprecedented Sanctions into Financial Institutions’ Compliance Programs, Financial & Trade Sanction Divergence, Virtual Assets and much more
- Navigating the Russia Sanctions – What Lessons Have Been Learned
- Financial & Trade Sanction Licenses
- Sanctions Enforcement – Notable Recent Cases and Current Priorities
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Sanctions
- Chief Sanctions Officers
- In-house Legal Counsel
- Heads of Client Activity Compliance
- Heads of KYC
- Heads of Export Controls
- KYC & Due Diligence Specialists
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Heads of Compliance Operations
Risk Governance Manager
Informative programme, well-constructed and organised.
BECOME A 2022 EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE GLOBAL SANCTIONS SPACE...
Take this opportunity to align yourself with experts in the field.
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Global Sanctions Forum. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Hannah McGeachy on Hannah.McGeachy@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 8052 0470.