9 September 2020
Financial Crime & Sanction Forum Nordics
The only truly pan-Nordic financial crime forum
Expert insight into AML, Sanctions, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and much more!
- Understand how to structure an effective sanctions compliance programme
- Learn how to structure a financial crime monitoring programme
- Understand how new technologies can help you automate financial crime controls
- ESG & AML & ABC Compliance – Improving Oversight
- First Contact – Getting KYC and Client Onboarding Right
- Creating a Financial Crime Compliance Culture
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Financial Crime
- Heads of AML
- Heads of ABC
- Legal Counsel
- Heads of Sanctions
- KYC & Due Diligence Specialists
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Compliance Officers
Key Reasons for Attendance
- Benchmark best practice
- Network with a pan-Nordic audience
- Industry-led presentations - practical advice
- Stay up-to-date on regulations
Why attend Informa Connect's Infoline conferences?
"Very interesting and thought provoking. A conference that fully equips you for the challenges ahead."
MLRO & AML/KYC Leader, Nordea Investment Funds SA
"A high level informed event with top level speakers who are internationally experienced. A worthwhile investment in time."
Head of Compliance & Operations, Euro Exim Bank
"An engaging and thought-provoking day - challenging the way we tackle financial crime in a fast, changing world."
Vice President - Financial Crime Risk AML Advisory, Barclays
“A really useful event - plenty of key insights; a variety of topics discussed by a knowledgeable panel of distinguished speakers.”
Head of Legal & Business Affairs, myWorld Holdings Ltd