Delivered Live (CET Time) & On Demand Afterwards
Financial Crime & Sanctions Forum Nordics
The only truly pan-Nordic financial crime forum
THE 2021 FINANCIAL CRIME & SANCTIONS FORUM NORDICS AT A GLANCE
- Understand how to implement AML systems
- Learn to focus on the right risks
- Understand how new technologies can help you automate financial crime controls
- Tackling Trade-Based Money Laundering – New Typologies & Compliance Challenges
- Public-Private Partnerships in The Nordics
- Transaction Monitoring Technologies – Operationalising AI & ML
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Financial Crime
- Heads of AML
- Heads of ABC
- Legal Counsel
- Heads of Sanctions
- KYC & Due Diligence Specialists
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Compliance Officers
2021 Virtual Conferencing
Sophisticated and fully interactive:
- Tune into presentations and panel discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Attending on a free pass or sponsoring? Benefit from networking before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group
Why attend Informa Connect's Infoline conferences?
"Very interesting and thought provoking. A conference that fully equips you for the challenges ahead."
MLRO & AML/KYC Leader, Nordea Investment Funds SA
"A high level informed event with top level speakers who are internationally experienced. A worthwhile investment in time."
Head of Compliance & Operations, Euro Exim Bank
"An engaging and thought-provoking day - challenging the way we tackle financial crime in a fast, changing world."
Vice President - Financial Crime Risk AML Advisory, Barclays
“A really useful event - plenty of key insights; a variety of topics discussed by a knowledgeable panel of distinguished speakers.”
Head of Legal & Business Affairs, myWorld Holdings Ltd